The Farm House Bar is open every Friday evening, with a busy schedule of games nights, cocktails and karaoke, film screenings, quizzes, live music, Gin Lab events and gallery launches. We also provide a bar for private parties at weekends (usually Saturday nights). We are recruiting bar staff who are available on an ad-hoc basis to cover these shifts.
Bar and premises supervisor
£10.50 per hour
- Duty manager for private parties and public events
- Leading a small team of bar staff
- Enforcing licensing regulations
- Ensuring the safe use of the building while on duty
Previous bar experience essential
£8.75 per hour
Preferred skills and qualities:
- Friendly, outgoing and reliable
- Suitable judgement and confidence to enforce licensing regulations
- Good numeracy skills
- Awareness of health, safety, security and hygiene regulations
Previous bar experience desirable
To apply for either post please send a brief CV and covering letter setting out why you believe you would be suitable for the role to email@example.com by 12pm on Monday 18 June 2018. For more information please contact Ben on 01480 262626.