Love’s Farm House is available for hire. Our main hall is 17x9m and can accommodate 100 people seated or 200 standing. Tables and chairs, a high quality audio system and disco lights are available at no extra charge. We also have a large foyer area, commercial kitchen facilities, a meeting room (4.5×4.5m) and a garden.
Children’s parties are priced at £70 for 2 hours with 30 minutes set-up and clear-away either side (£75 for parties from 1 January 2020 onwards). These are available on Saturdays and Sundays at 12-3pm and 3-6pm, and include use of the hall, foyer, kitchen and garden.
Saturday evening events are priced at £200 for 6pm-12am (£220 from 1 January 2020). Saturday all day bookings are £350 for 12pm-12am (£370 from 1 January 2020). Please get in touch if you require different hours. Set-up and clear-away time are charged at the normal rates. We will provide a bar for your event, with a £250 minimum spend. Events that require security staff will incur additional charges.
Wedding receptions are priced at £550. For this you will have the venue on a Saturday from 12pm-12am (as per our Saturday all day bookings) plus:
- Two meetings with our Wedding Co-Ordinator, one when you book and the second a few weeks before the wedding
- Time in the hall to try out furniture configurations
- We will arrange our furniture for you and dress the tables to your requirements (with tablecloths and table decorations provided by you)
- We will liaise with your caterer and venue stylist to ensure the day goes smoothly
- We will clear up at the end of the party
- Our Wedding Co-Ordinator will be on site for the duration of the booking.
We will provide a bar for the reception, with a £250 minimum spend.
A refundable deposit (£50 for children’s parties, £100 for other bookings) is required to confirm the booking.
Rates for regular hirers depends on the type of use *, weekday or weekend and which spaces you require.
Up to and including 31 December 2019:
Kitchen access is charged at £1.50 per hour.
From 1 January 2020 onwards:
Set-up and clear-away time are charged at the normal rates. For more information and to make a booking please call 01480 262626 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here for our full terms of hire.
* Non-profit means events that are open to the public where no profit is generated by the hirer or where any profits go to charity.
Commercial means events that are open to the public and run to generate a profit.
Private means business use, parties and so on where the event is not open to the public.
Exclusive use means use of the hall and foyer, plus (at the discretion of management) the kitchen, garden and meeting room.