Love’s Farm House requires a part-time caretaker to assist the trustees to run the centre.
We are looking for someone with the following skills and qualities:
- a willingness to work flexibly and the ability to self-manage workload
- may be required to respond quickly to incidents so preferably resident near Love’s Farm House
- practical DIY skills to carry out minor repairs
- the ability to supervise cleaning staff and manage contractors
- awareness of health, safety, security and hygiene issues
- good problem solving skills
- good communication skills
Approximately 10 hours per week (including weekends) though may vary depending upon booking schedules. £8 per hour.
To apply for this position please send a brief CV and covering letter setting out why you believe you would be suitable for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you do not receive a reply within two weeks please assume that your application has not been successful.